Silica Sand Beneficiation Plant in Vietnam
The silica sand beneficiation plant in Vietnam mainly screens, cleans, and recovers natural quartz sand, purifies wastewater, and dry discharge solid waste. In the entire system, silica sand is effectively sieved, cleaned, and dewatered. The whole silica sand beneficiation plant has great continuous working performance, excellent effect, convenient maintenance, resource-saving, low water consumption, long service life, convenient movement, no pollution, and meets environmental protection requirements.
Materials and requirements
1. Material: silica sand 70-80%, Kaolin 20-30%
2. Processing capacity: 100t/h
3. Water consumption: 300m3/h
Main equipment configuration
1. Feeding and screening equipment: vibrating feeder GZG80-120*1 set
2. Scrubbing equipment: scrubbing machine stirring device CX2*1 set
3. Sand washing and recycling equipment: Multifunctional screen washing machine DS-LX11-30-1842D*1 set
4. Wastewater thickening equipment: thickener S6040*1 set
5. Dry sludge discharge equipment: automatic plate chamber filter press G500-150*1 set
Silica sand processing plants working process
1. The vibrating feeder evenly conveys the raw materials to the scrubber.
2. The mixed material enters the scrubbing machine for scrubbing work, so that the soil wrapped on the sand surface is fully peeled off to achieve the effect of mud and sand separation.
3. The finished material discharged from the scrubbing machine enters the cleaning water tank of the sand washing and recycling integrated machine. The sand washing wheel rotates and the material is stirred for cleaning operation, which can remove the impurities covering the surface of the sand and stone. After cleaning, the coarse sand is sent to the dewatering screen by the sand wheel for dewatering.
4. The overflow of the integrated machine enters the wastewater collection tank through the pipeline. Then the wastewater is pumped into the separator by the slurry pump, and the sediment is separated by the separator. After the recovery, the fine sand is discharged to the screen surface of the dewatering screen and the coarse sand is uniformly mixed and dehydrated before being discharged. The discharge port is connected with a belt conveyor to transport the finished sand to the designated location. Realize the cleaning, recycling, and dry discharge of natural quartz sand.
5. At the same time, the suspended muddy water (content less than 5%) treated by the hydrocyclone separator is discharged into the sewage tank. Then the muddy water is pumped from the sewage tank into the thickener for mud-water separation operation. Under the action of flocculant and gravity, the solid particles clump and sink into the bottom of the thickener to separate the clear water. Then the clear water is discharged into the clear pool from the upper overflow for resuing.
6. The concentrated slurry is pumped into the chamber filter press through the bottom of the thickener. The filter press presses the concentrated mud into a mud cake, which can be used for dry piles, landfills or other purposes. After pressure filtration, the clean water enters the clean water tank to realize the recycling of clean water and zero discharge in the entire process.
There are no relevant articles.